Mortgages for someone with previous credit history problems
Do you have bad credit or have you been refused a mortgage elsewhere?
In recent times more people than ever have found themselves in a situation that results in an impaired credit rating. With fewer options available for "sub-prime", "non-conforming" or "bad credit" mortgages it's now even more difficult for consumers to find the right advice in this area.
At Expert Financial we keep ourselves up to date with all the latest mortgage lenders criteria so we can advise all our clients on their mortgage requirements whatever the circumstances.
So if you think you have a bad credit rating and want to speak to a mortgage broker who will understand your situation, and how best to resolve it.
- Mortgages for Purchases, Remortgages and Buy To Let properties
- Homebuy, Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgage schemes
- Mortgages for people with complicated income
- Mortgages for people who have had credit difficulties in the past
- Life insurance, critical illness cover, family and business protection
- Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
- Buildings and contents insurance and landlord cover
- Mortgage and Insurance reviews to ensure that you are getting value for money