All types of mortgages
Choosing the right type of mortgage can be a very daunting prospect in today's market, even for those who may have had several mortgages in the past. The sheer number of options on offer can be confusing. Which mortgage is best for you?
A fixed rate mortgage to help with budgeting and protect against interest rate rises?
A tracker rate mortgage to take advantage of lower rates available?
Perhaps you need a mortgage with flexibility, or a lender with more flexible criteria?
With so many options available to today's mortgage borrowers, and so much information available on the internet it's now more important than ever before that you speak with a Whole of Market Mortgage Broker to help you decipher all the details available to you. Going directly to a lender or your own bank for mortgage advice will not always help you answer these questions. Not every lender offers every type of mortgage and they will only be able to discuss the particular mortgage schemes they have available. This is one of the many reasons why you should seek free advice from a mortgage broker who can help you explore every avenue.
At Expert Financial, the mortgage advice and broker service in Huntingdon and St Neots, we will talk through your circumstances and explore the benefits of each type of mortgage with you. With your views, opinions and circumstances in mind, we can then make an impartial mortgage recommendation and go onto search the whole market to find the best mortgage rates for you. Contact us now to for more information or to arrange an appointment for free mortgage advice.
- Mortgages for Purchases, Remortgages and Buy To Let properties
- Homebuy, Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgage schemes
- Mortgages for people with complicated income
- Mortgages for people who have had credit difficulties in the past
- Life insurance, critical illness cover, family and business protection
- Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
- Buildings and contents insurance and landlord cover
- Mortgage and Insurance reviews to ensure that you are getting value for money